Who We Are?
The name of our company is DragonSlayer Services, Inc., and we’re a company located in Colorado, in the United States that, among other things, provides an app and a service that curates unique travel experiences, sourced from the world’s leading luxury tour operators, cruise operators, and destination specialists exclusively for invitation-only clients who seek a discerning lifestyle. DragonSlayer will also find and recommend local experiences helping answer the question, “what’s there to do tonight or this weekend?”
What Is This?
Just so we’re clear, whenever we say “DragonSlayer,” “we,” “us,” “our,” or “ourselves”, we’re talking about DragonSlayer Services, Inc. and whenever we say “you” or “your,” we’re talking about the person or business who has decided to use our services. And since we do a lot of different stuff, when we talk about our services, we mean any of our websites or apps; or any features, products, graphics, text, images, photos, audio, video, or similar things we use.
Why Are We Showing You This?
We value and respect your privacy. That is why we strive to only use your information when we think that doing so improves your experience in using our services. If you feel that we could improve in this mission in any way, or if you have a complaint or concern, please let us know by sending us your feedback to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to be as transparent and open about our use of information and data as possible, so that our users can benefit from both the way they provide information and how we use it.
Information Collection and Use
In using the services, you may be asked to provide us a variety of information—some of which can personally identify you and some that cannot. We may collect, store, and share this personal information with third parties, but only in the ways we explain in this policy. Here’s how we do it and why we do it:
Personally Identifiable Information: How we collect it.
Personally identifiable information is data that can be used to contact or identify a single person. Examples include your name, your phone number, your email, your address, and your IP address. We collect this kind of information in the following ways:
- Information you give us: We collect your name, email address, phone number, location, address, and related information whenever you provide them to us.
- Our payment process also collects personally identifying information. The details related to that process are described in Section C, below.
- We do not collect health data, biometric data, ethnic data, or other sensitive data.
Personally Identifiable Information: How we use it.
DragonSlayer uses your information to assist you in the following ways:
- Your name is used as a unique identifier for each user and for customer services.
- Email is used to identify the user and for relevant notifications, for instance, to notify you of upcoming itinerary events, upcoming reservations, and new recommended vacation ideas.
- Phone number is used only for text message notifications for users who authorize those communications.
- All of your personal data is used:
- To provide you our services.
- For booking trips and providing tailored and customized service experiences for you.
- To process and complete transactions you make with us, such as payments or bookings.
- To improve our website performance.
- To tailor our services to your needs and the way you use our services, specifically to make smart recommendations.
Who We Share Your Information With and Why
DragonSlayer only shares your information with third parties in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- DragonSlayer only shares your information with third parties in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- We share any pertinent personally identifying information with third- party providers that will be providing the travel services to you when you book a trip.
- We will share all collected information to the extent necessary and as required by law or to comply with any legal obligations, including defense of our company.
Your Choices in What Information You Share
Our process for collecting information begins when you enter your information into our app. We will request your consent to use your data at that time. We will not use your data for more than the purposes for which it was collected.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will retain your Personally Identifiable Information for as long as you use the Services and until you request in writing that we delete or otherwise remove your Personally Identifiable Information.
Furthermore, when we process information, we retain a record, to the extent reasonably possible, of the following information: the processor, purpose of the processing, categories of individuals and data involved, nature of disclosure, if there is a transfer of information over national boundaries, the length of time the information will be held before erasure, and the security measures involved.
Where We Keep and Transfer Your Information
Our business is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we share your information are as well other than select travel partners overseas. Our servers are located here and this is where your data and information will be stored.
Please be aware if you are a citizen of another country, and if you live in Europe in particular, that your information will be transferred out of your home country and into the United States. The United States might not have the same level of data protection as your country provides.
Based outside of the EU, we do not focus our business in the EU. Our processing of personal data from individuals in the EU is occasional and is not targeted to reveal race; ethnicity; political, religious, or philosophical beliefs; trade union memberships; health; sexual activity; or, sexual orientation.
If you would like more information about this, please email us at email@example.com.
EU Rights to Information
According to the laws of the European Union (except for limited exceptions, where applicable), anyone in those countries has the right to:
- Be informed about their data and its processing
- Have access to their data
- Correct any errors in their data
- Erase data from our records
- Restrict processing and use of data
- Data portability
- Object to the use of their data, including for the purpose of automated profiling and direct marketing
- Make decisions about automated decision making and profiling
Information We Get From Other Places
We do not receive any information from third-party platforms.
Protecting Your Information
Keeping it Safe
DragonSlayer makes reasonable and commercially feasible efforts to keep your information safe. Though we are a small business, we have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We restrict access to your personal information to those who need to know it, are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations, and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- Use Amazon Web Services Security,
- IOS Security,
- Android Security,
- Provide encrypted data,
- EV SSL VPN,
- Regularly review our processes to consider if there are any additional improvements we can make to our systems.
That said, no organization or business can guarantee 100% data protection. With that in mind, we also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will inform both you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach, as and when required by law.
Links to Other Websites
Our site has links to the sites, content, and services of other businesses, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. Any products or services found through a link to any of these other sites are subject to separate privacy policies. DragonSlayer is not liable for any content provided or actions taken by such third parties.
Do Not Track Signals
Some technologies, such as web browsers or mobile devices, provide a setting that when turned on sends a Do Not Track (DNT) signal when browsing a website or app. There is currently no common standard for responding to DNT Signals or even in the DNT signal itself. Except as otherwise described in this Agreement, we do not track your web browsing.
Use by Minors
This website, its content, and our services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. DragonSlayer does not knowingly collect information from those under the age of 13. If DragonSlayer learns it has accidentally collected such information, it will be deleted.
If you are a parent and your minor child has provided us personal information, you have the right to contact us and require that we: (a) permit you to review the personal information provided, and (b) remove and delete the personal information provided. To do so, upon you contacting us, we must take reasonable steps to confirm you are the parent. You may contact us for such a request at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance with Regulations
You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of your home country, where available, relating to the processing of any personal data you feel may have violated local regulations.
General Information for Your Further Understanding
No Unsolicited Personal Information Requests
We will never ask you for your personal information in an unsolicited letter, call, or email. If you contact us, we will only use your personal information if necessary to fulfill your request.
DragonSlayer respects the rights of all of its users, regardless of location or citizenship. If you have any questions or concerns about any of these rights, or if you would like to assert any of these rights at any time, please contact email@example.com
Questions about Policy